Sunday, July 3, 2011

35lb Plate Wrist Curls Strict Form Video 20



This is a 35# plate wrist curl.  Legendary Gripmaster John Brookfield has referred to this exercise as the best wrist exercise under the sun. I think it's at least as much finger strength as it is wrist but who am I to argue with JB! This seems to be the one feat of mine that people have a hard time duplicating.  I was able to plate wrist curl a 35# very shortly after I started training it.  I believe it's something I just have a natural talent for.  I would consider myself a mid-to-upper pack grip guy but with the risk of sounding arrogant, I think this feat is truly elite.  I've never seen anybody duplicate it. I'm not saying it hasn't been duplicated, I'm just saying I haven't seen it.  If you have, please post a link to the vid.  Please do not waste my time with people that do more reps or heavier weights but with sloppy form. This video shows TWO ,FULL RANGE, STRICT reps with a 35. Post the vids and prove me wrong and until then; Cobra Kai, Never Dies!

No comments:

Post a Comment