Friday, July 29, 2011

Don't mess with Dietitians!

I thought I'd have a little fun tonight and see if I could bend a padlock out of shape, barehanded..er almost.  As you can see, we Dietitians might be strong but we're not the best videographers LOL. 


and the annotated version


The Road to the 2011 90 kg Missouri State Arm Wrestling Championship Title: 7-29-11
What Went In

7am: EAS Myoplex shake, 1 liter of water, Cherry Coke Zero, 2 double strength fish oil caps, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 1 MVI

12 noon: 2 chicken breasts with thai curry seasoning/sauce

Training
felt like training but I was still pretty beat up from practice so I just hit some ISG
Ivanko Super Gripper: all reps no-set:
-RH: 9,7x10,9
-LH: 8,5 x 12,12

Post-Workout
EAS Myoplex shake

Dinner: Texas Roadhouse: 1/2 rack of ribs, loaded fries, salad with light ranch on the side, 2 large waters

9:30: 2 double strength fish oil caps, 2000 IU Vit D

No comments:

Post a Comment