Monday, July 25, 2011

The Road to the 2011 90kg Missouri State Arm Wrestling Title

The 2011 Missour State Arm Wrestling Championships are 9-24-11 and I want some redemption this year. Last year I performed horribly; probably something about cutting 12# in 5-5.5 days. Now that the National Grip Championships are over, I'm fully focused on pulling again.  I'm going to post my food intake as well as my workouts on the blog so the readers can get a feel for how arm wrestlers train and how this Dietitian eats (it all fits!)!  I hope to dispel quite a few myths in both arenas.

I will post the previous day's intake and any type of training I did.  My starting weight is 210# as in I just weighed that about 30 seconds ago.  In reality, I'm probably closer to 208# as I'm about 3 large cups of coffee deep into my morning but we'll go with 210#. Here's Sunday (7-24-11)!

7-24-11: What's going in
4:30am:
-EAS Myoplex shake.  I basically got about 60 cases of this for free otherwise I certainly wouldn't be drinking it.  They're expensive and I like to eat real food but hey, I like free better.
-1 Liter of water
-2 caps of double strength fish oil, 1 MVI, and 2 Vit D caps

8:30
-1.5 cups of scrambled eggs with hot sauce

10:30am
-EAS Myoplex shake

12:30am
-6oz of turkey/roast beef/ham on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, onion
-small chef salad with 1oz of light ranch
-6oz of beef and barley soup
-1/2 cup cottage cheese
-1 med steak fries and a stupid amount of ketchup
-32oz Diet Dr. Pepper

3:30 pm
-1 EAS Myoplex shake

6:30
-6oz of BBQ pork chops
-1/2 baked potato with ketchup
=2 caps of double strength fish oil and 2 Vit D caps
-Diet Mountain Dew

8:30
-Large Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard from DQ

misc: I drank black coffee with splenda all day.

Training
-none, worked 5:45am-6:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment