Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Road to the 2011 90kg Missouri State Arm Wrestling Title: 8-22-11

B: 2 double strength fish oil caps, 1 MVI, 800 mg Ibuprofen; wrist was hurting????  I was still pretty full from the ribs and ice cream cake so I skipped breakfast.  We went to the zoo for my wife's birthday and saw everything but the birds aka we walked A TON!

L: I finally got hungry after all that walking: bacon cheeseburger, fries, diet coke; the portions were puny as expected at the zoo

D: 1.5 porksteaks, 3 slices of ice cream cake, 2 double strength fish oil caps, 800 mg Ibuprofen, 1 Liter of water

several black coffees and cherry coke zeros throughout the day.

On a side note: my 4 y/o daughter did a hang on our swing set which has about a 2" diameter bar for 22 seconds! It would be about like me doing one on a 4" considering her age/handsize.

No comments:

Post a Comment