Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Road to the 2011 90kg Missouri State Arm Wrestling Title: 8-31-9-2-11

8-31-11

What went in

B: none, not really hungry, thinking I might be getting sick. 1 L of water, 2 double strength fish oil caps, 2000 IU Vit D, 1 MVI

L: 2 bowls of chili with extra onions and cheese

D: 2 Mcdoubles on one bun, 1 diet dew, 1 L of water, 2 double strength fish oil caps, 2000 IU Vit D

9-1-11

B: 1 EAS Myoplex shake, 1 liter of water, 2 double strength fish oil caps, 2000 IU Vit D, 1MVI

L: 4 turkey sausage patties, 1/2 plate of scrambled eggs with ketchup

Preworkout energy drink from the lift-a-thon

Post-workout/D: 2 EAS Myoplex shakes

Training

Had another great practice! Starting to get more familiar with that anti-hook move and got a couple good hits in with it.  Was definitely feeling sick so I skipped all the usual post-practice grip and wrist stuff but I did manage to CCS a new #3 after a full practice so I guess the ol' ISG is working LOL.  The weight has been interesting.  I was close to 206# on Monday, was 211 and some change at the start of practice and 208 about halfway through.  I'm 208 today.  I've noticed at the slightest sign of physical exertion I start sweating so I'm thinking I'm just holding a lot of water

9-2-11

B: 1 EAS Myoplex shake, 1 liter of water, 2 double strength fish oil caps, 2000 IU Vit D, 1MVI.  Definitely sick.

L: 3-4 turkey sausage patties, 1/2 plate of potatoes, bowl of fruit cocktail

D: small PB&J, 1 Liter of water, a bunch of Nyquil, Mucinex, and it's off to bed at 4:40 pm on a Friday night; AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment