- Table time: this is the most crucial part of becoming a better arm wrestler
- Prehab: it's hard to get table time if you're injured
- Grip and wrist work: " a hand that shuts like a vice and a wrist no one can take from you" is what separates the men from the boys in AW
- Gym work: I'm always lookimg to add extra horsepower if I can do it without adding significant amounts of bodyweight as I have no desire to move out of the 90kg class
- Concept 2 rower: I'm going to keep adding 500 meter blocks until I can do 10 sub-2 min ones in a row (eg sub-20 min 5K)
Here's a link to my first few workouts since Gripmas.
Let me know what you think!